Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Book and Article Review Day?

While getting caught up on my gene-blog reading today, I started to think about all of the carnival-type postings and events that many sites have through the weeks, months, etc. I'd like to start some kind of weekly event of our own here and was thinking of having a book/article review day. It would give me a chance to keep up to date on my reading, and also give me a chance to highlight articles or books that should be added to everyone's reading list and/or personal library. It would also be great for you all to suggest reading material to be reviewed.

Is this something that would appeal to you? Is there something else that you would like to see here? I'd love to hear what you all think!

1 comment:

  1. Just a "wee" bit behind on my blog reading. I think this is a great idea. Just start with whatever is of interest to you at the time. Looking forward to your reviews!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete