Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Something to think about...

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about the blog. I was out of town last week and am getting ready to head out again this weekend for a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to come back with some new ideas but I wanted to leave you all with a little something to think about.

This month's assignment in my ProGen group is to return to a problem in your research and reassess your approach. Take another look at the facts, make a timeline or list of what you know and what you don't, and make up an official research plan, just as if you were preparing it for a client. So that's something that I'll be working on for the next couple of weeks and I thought it might be a good exercise for you all to work on or to think about as well. I hear professionals exclaim over and over again that with all of their client work they no longer have time to work on their own files, so this might be a good exercise for us, as transitionals, to keep from forgetting about your own work.

Good luck and I'll be back in a couple of weeks, hopefully with new thoughts and ideas to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment