Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update on Delaware County, PA tax lists

I received a response to a query about the Delaware County tax lists a week or so ago but I've been so backlogged lately with work that I haven't had a chance to update the info here yet. It appears that the first information I received from a reference librarian at Neumann College, which stated the tax dockets had been sent to the Delaware County Historical Society, was incorrect. A different employee at the Neumann College Library says that they were moved to the Delaware County Archives not the Historical Society. So now I will attempt to confirm this with the Archives and post yet another update here as soon as I hear something back.

1 comment:

  1. This has been confirmed. The tax lists are at the Archives and are arranged by township.

    ReplyDelete