Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Attention Ohio researchers...Add this one to your list

I was working on my Bromagen line tonight and came across another great local archives center to add to the list. This one may be the best that I've ever come across, maybe. The Greene County Ohio Records Center and Archives only charges a nominal fee for photocopies, their turnaround time is quoted to be about 7-10 days, they accept email inquiries and requests, and their list of holdings is really impressive. I'm going to order either a deed or a will today (they do ask that you only make one request at a time) and see how it goes but I have a few things I'd like to order from them so I'll definitely follow up and let you all know how well it goes. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.co.greene.oh.us/Archives/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment