Monday, August 10, 2009

May be away a while

Hey all, just a heads up that things may be quiet on my end for a while. I'm moving next week so we're going to be busy getting packed up and ready to go this week. I should be settled in the new place by the end of next week however, I do not have an internet provider set up yet so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on to the computer after the end of this week. Hopefully soon. Next time I write I'll be in IL, my home state. Finally a chance to work with IL records in person rather than by snail mail. I'll have to start learning about a new location all over again but it's going to be fun. I'm especially looking forward to being able to get to the Newberry Library again. That would make a good post for the blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment